Ansible Training center in Bangalore
This hands-on, instructor-led course will teach you to automate system administration tasks on managed hosts with Ansible. You will learn how to write Ansible playbooks to standardize task execution centrally manage playbooks and schedule recurring execution through a web interface with Ansible Tower. You will also learn to manage encryption for Ansible with Ansible Vault, deploy Ansible Tower and use it to manage systems, as well as how to use Ansible in a DevOps environment with Vagrant.
This course will prepare you to take the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Ansible Automation (EX407) exam. This performance-based exam tests your ability to use Ansible to automate the configuration of systems and applications. If you are looking to take this exam we recommend that you take Cloud Automation with Ansible with Expertise Exam (DO408). DO408 is a course bundle that includes this Ansible instructor-led course as well as an exam voucher for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Ansible Automation (EX407) exam at a discounted price.
Who should attend
System and Cloud Administrators who need to automate cloud provisioning, configuration management, application deployment, intra-service orchestration, and other IT needs.
Basic Red Hat Enterprise Linux administration skills or have a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification.
· Install and troubleshoot Ansible on central nodes and managed hosts
· Use Ansible to run ad-hoc commands and playbooks to automate tasks
· Write effective Ansible playbooks
· Protect encrypted data needed for tasks with Ansible Vault
· Use Ansible Tower to more easily manage enterprise Ansible deployments
· Work with Ansible in conjunction with Vagrant in a DevOps environment
Outline: Automation with Ansible I (DO407)
· Module 1: Course introduction
· Module 2: Introduce Ansible
· Module 3: Deploy Ansible
· Module 4: Implement playbooks
· Module 5: Manage variables and inclusions
· Module 6: Implement task control
· Module 7: Implement Jinja2 templates
· Module 8: Implement roles
· Module 9: Configure complex playbooks
· Module 10: Implement Ansible Vault
· Module 11: Troubleshoot Ansible
· Module 12: Implement Ansible Tower
· Module 13: Implement Ansible in a DevOps environment
· Module 14: Comprehensive review
Get A Free Registration!
Yuvaraj got placed at REDHAT
Manasa got placed at REDHAT
Surendar got placed at Semiconductor
Vishwas got placed at Manageserve
Bala Subramani got placed at Cloud Enabled
Vinoth got placed at Cloud Enabled
Vamshi got placed at OnMobile